Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
Sie sind Grosskunde, Händler, etc. Und wollen ein individuelles Angebot? Dann fragen Sie gerne an.
- Order number: 003.5.730
The TurnMan rotary welding table is designed for low-force turning tasks on components up to 300 kg load capacity as a "one-man" activity.
This welding turntable is a very slim, rational positioner with an excellent price-performance ratio, can be used variably for welding and assembly work and offers a lot of foot space for more ergonomics at the workplace.
The concept of the rotary welding table is based on the property that non-rotationally symmetrical components on the rotary table can be brought to the respective centre of gravity by means of a hand crank and can thus be turned into the respective position quickly and easily with little force.
The system offers locking in 15° steps with a patented spring bolt.
Once the centre of gravity has been defined by the workpiece, the working height of the support table is determined using a setting table supplied and the system is brought into position and adjusted along a measuring ruler using only a single spindle stroke axis.
Its particularly simple operation allows even untrained personnel to use it economically as a manipulator for turning and turning components, both in small and medium series production.
- The rotation axis is bolted to the base frame, height adjustable for higher components up to a load capacity of 300kg.
- Optionally available with hydraulic, vertical lift as "Turnman Lift
- incl. wheel set mounted (2x brake/steering roller, 1x rigid)
- You can easily change between the delivered table and one of your fixtures by inserting it comfortably into the keyholes using the suspension bolts and then just fixing it (see picture).
Options / Customization
- Individual lacquering on request
- Table extension (only possible without turntable)
|lowest Loading height||600 mm|
|Useful stroke||430 mm|
|Height axis of rotation||725-900 mm|
|Table size||1,000 x 400 mm|
|Overall height||1,360-1585 mm|
A sample operating manual can be found in the tab PDF here in the article or here . You should adapt these to your company. Please contact us to receive an editable Word template.